Vail Virtual Live!
This program has been created to support our community and families that are wanting to remain remote for the 21/22 school year. This will be a continuation of the Vail School District’s Brick to Click option from this past school year. Students enrolled in Vail Virtual Live! will stay enrolled at their Vail School District Site but will be learning remotely. We are currently accepting open enrollment for out-of-district students.
- Grades K-8
- Students stay enrolled at their current Vail School Students stay enrolled at their current Vail School for tracking attendance
- Structured daily schedule with instruction provided by a Vail teacher
- Daily live instruction for math, ELA, science and/or social studies
- Content delivered through Schoology platform
- Chromebook provided
- Middle school students will be assigned an advisor base teacher
Vail Virtual Live Tentative Schedules
Vail Virtual Live! Teachers for 21/22:
Kindergarten- Mrs. Amy Hunter
1st Grade- Mrs. Jennifer Stock
2nd Grade- Mrs. Holly Allison
3rd Grade- Mrs. Rochelle Robles
4th Grade- Mrs. Caryn Hellman
5th Grade- Mrs. Sarah Brown
6th Grade Language Arts/Social Studies- TBA
6th Grade Math/Science- Mrs. Kristin Sixt
7th/8th Grade Math- TBA
7th/8th Grade Language Arts- Mrs. Amy Johnson
7th/8th Grade Science- Mrs. Mary Pinkston
7th/8th Grade Social Studies- Mrs. Joyce-Ayn Harris
Please click here for the teacher biographies.